Mercy Health- Lourdes Hospital serves as a regional referral center for a wide geographic region, including more than a dozen counties in western Kentucky, southern Illinois, southeast Missouri, and northwest Tennessee. Lourdes offers an extensive array of medical specialties and technologies typically found in much larger urban settings.
For nearly 200 years, the historical founders of Bon Secours Mercy Health have been providing care to those in need. Today, the ministry is one of the top 20 health systems in the United States and part of the top performing quartile of Catholic health systems for lowest cost per case for patient care. This quality care is provided by more than 57,000 employees serving communities throughout Florida, Kentucky, Maryland, New York, Ohio, South Carolina and Virginia.
Consistent with its commitment to serve each patient with dignity, Bon Secours Mercy Health provides nearly $2 million per day in community benefit. The Mission of Bon Secours Mercy Health is to extend the compassionate ministry of Jesus by improving the health and well-being of its communities and bring good help to those in need, especially people who are poor, dying and underserved. For more information, visit www.bsmhealth.org.
By becoming a part of Bon Secours Mercy Health, you will join a network of more than 2,100 employed providers dedicated to making a difference in each of the communities they serve.
Lourdes named top 150 best places to work in healthcare:
- Lourdes is an integrated health system with a 45-acre campus and off-site locations including: Lourdes Hospital, Lourdes Medical Pavilion, Marshall Nemer Pavilion, Home Health/Hospice and Mercy Medical Associates. Lourdes has extended the healing ministry of Jesus by improving the health of our communities for more than 100 years.
- Lourdes, is a 379 licensed-bed facility accredited by The Joint Commission (JC), which offers Kentucky’s only twin hybrid operating room. Lourdes offers the latest treatments in the following services: Cardiovascular, Orthopedics, Women’s Health, Emergency Medicine, Behavioral Health Center, Home Care, Hospice and Palliative Care, Laboratory and Pathology, Little Miracles Birthing Center, Pastoral Care, Radiology, Rehabilitation, Sleep Center, Surgery Center, and Wound Care
- Our medical group is a physician-led organization that is committed to the professional development of our clinicians. We offer leadership development programs and empower our physician to take an active role in leading our system.
Mercy Health Physicians-Kentucky at a glance:
- Nearly 150 Providers
- Medical staff and advanced practice staff of 275 representing 35 specialties.
- 400 Associates
- 25 Practice Locations including 8 Primary Care Locations
- 370,000 Annual Visits
- 50,000 in-panel patients
- Service area of 460,000