Owensboro Health Medical Group in Owensboro, KY is seeking additional board-certified or board-eligible Interventional Cardiologists to join our employed physician group, consisting of eight cardiologists and six cardiac PAs/NPs. Due to volume in our expanded 18-county service area, we are seeking additional Interventional Cardiologists to spend on average 2.5 days per week in our state-of-the-art labs, and 2.5 days per week covering outpatient clinics.
- Competitive, guaranteed base salary plus RVU bonus potential
- $50,000 Upfront bonus
- $6,000 CME annually
- Six weeks of paid time off
- Funded liability insurance/malpractice/tail coverage, multiple retirement plans, full health/medical benefits
- Hospital-employed position with integrated EMR (Epic) in hospital and clinics
- 1:4 Interventional call
- Modern hospital licensed for 477 beds with state-of-the-art equipment including four Cath labs and Hybrid OR
- Providing access to care for a population draw of 560,000
- Family Medicine Residency program – teaching opportunities available
ABOUT OWENSBORO HEALTH
Owensboro Health is a community-focused, nonprofit healthcare system that provides innovative medical advancements and compassionate care to help improve the community. Owensboro Health includes Owensboro Health Regional Hospital, which is a top-rated hospital located 123 miles north of Nashville, TN and 109 miles southwest of Louisville, KY. Owensboro Health also includes three 41,000 square foot outpatient facilities, diagnostic centers and regional clinics; primary care, education and wound healing centers; a cancer center; home care services; and Healthpark.
Each year, Owensboro Health Regional Hospital averages 2,000 births; 74,000 emergency room visits; 18,000 admissions and 500,000 outpatient visits each year. System-wide, the organization has over 5,000 employees and 320 medical staff.
Owensboro Health Regional Hospital represents a new era of health care and wellness for the region. The $500 million dollar hospital and medical office building project features a nine-story facility licensed for 477 patient beds, and offers views of lush green vistas and natural scenery from every room. In addition, highly advanced medical technology is easily accessible. Among the advancements, Owensboro Health has invested in:
- 16 operating room suites
- 2 da Vinci® surgical systems to aid in minimally invasive procedures
- Expanded Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Epic – electronic medical records system
- RFID (Radio-frequency Identification) system for technology tracking and inventory