Submit your name, email, and C.V. below to inquire about this position.
"*" indicates required fields
Ephraim McDowell Health Resources
Family Practice Physician 2023
Recruiting efforts are to continue to support our program and expansion. We provide quality care which complements and delivers comprehensive health care within our eleven (11) family/internal practice clinics throughout our six-county service area; keeping residents close to home for thousands living in central Kentucky.
Ephraim McDowell Regional Medical Center (EMRMC), is a comprehensive 222-bed acute care medical center located in Danville, Kentucky. As our flagship hospital, Ephraim McDowell Regional Medical Center is the only hospital in Kentucky with three Gold Seals of Excellence for hip surgery, knee surgery and back surgery. We are a Level 3 trauma center seeing 30,000 ED visits annually. In addition, Fort Logan Hospital and James Haggin Hospitals are two critical access hospitals with emergency services which complete the Ephraim McDowell Hospital System. Our hospital also supports Select, a long term care health facility located on the fourth floor of our hospital.
Our medical staff consists of more than 100 physicians and include specialty fields including general surgery, bariatric surgery, orthopedic surgery, gastroenterology, urology, ENT, Ob/Gyn, podiatry, maxillofacial surgery, pulmonary medicine, critical care, hospitalists, infectious disease and sleep medicine. Ephraim McDowell Health Resources also includes an assisted living community, Home health services, three Medical Equipment locations, two wellness facilities and several laboratory facilities.
- Experienced, Board Certified or Board Eligible
COMPENSATION and BENEFITS:
This is a Three Year Employed Agreement with Ephraim McDowell Health Resources:
- Year One and Year Two: Guaranteed Salary based on local market conditions.
- Year Three: Base plus wRVU productivity based on local market conditions.
- Health Insurance- two options for health insurance coverage(begins immediately)
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Time Off
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Malpractice Insurance
- Continuing medical education allowance of $3,000.00 annually. In addition, 5 days of CME time are allotted without impacting paid time off.
- All Inclusive Sign On Bonus (paid within 30 days of start date)
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- Stipend Available
- 403B Retirement Savings Plan with up to 8% match
- Life Insurance