Submit your name, email, and C.V. below to inquire about this position.
"*" indicates required fields
Board Certified/Board Eligible Endocrinologist wanted to provide outpatient care with some inpatient consulting to our community and our growing, well-respected group, with the full support of our award-winning hospital system, St. Elizabeth Healthcare, located in Covington, KY located . Join the St. Elizabeth team and enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package, a great place to live and work, and a very substantial referral base.
- Practice incorporates CDE’s and dieticians on site for physician and patient convenience
- Named 2022’s Top Hospital in Kentucky by US News and World Report
- Earning potential of $375-400K with RVU productivity and bonus program
- Sign on Bonus & Relocation + Annual Incentive Bonus
- Personal concierge service to providers available M-F to support strong work-life balance
- CME/Generous benefits and retirement/Malpractice Coverage
- EPIC EMR
- Public student loan forgiveness (PSLF)
- Physician led administration
What to Expect at the Regional Diabetes Center:
- Local Convenience and Global Expertise with a progressive group of 8 physicians and 4 APRNS
- The most comprehensive system for diabetes and endocrine care in the Greater Cincinnati region and is the largest practice east of the Mississippi river
- A diabetes education program recognized by American Diabetes Associate, supported by CDEs, RNs, Pharmacists, Dieticians, insulin pump and sensor-certified trainers
- System supported opportunities for teaching, research, and clinical trials
- A mission and vales-driven practice serving everyone in the community and supporting joint ventures local non-profits
- Access to a location centralized in Covington, KY, with 4 regional offices across the tri-state
- Local charm and hospitality of Northern Kentucky with all that Cincinnati offers just minutes away
Must be board certified or board eligible. Certification within six years after training.
St. Elizabeth Physicians is a multi-specialty physician group organization consisting of 451 physicians, 244 advanced practice providers and more than 2,200 non-provider associates. We are very proud of our culture around physician wellness and our high physician engagement and satisfaction scores. St. Elizabeth Physicians serves more than 364,000 patients in our more than 165 conveniently located practices in Kentucky, Indiana and Ohio. In partnership with St. Elizabeth Healthcare, we are transforming how care is delivered in our region.
We are a mission and values driven organization, focused on patient-centered care, accountability, community, innovation, teamwork and excellence. St. Elizabeth is a regional healthcare provider continually recognized as one of the nation’s best. Our mission is to ensure our patients receive comprehensive and compassionate care – anywhere. St. Elizabeth Physicians is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values the diversity of our associates.
Jennifer Clark, MBA, CPRP