Submit your name, email, and C.V. below to inquire about this position.
"*" indicates required fields
Board Certified/Board Eligible Infectious Disease Specialist wanted to join inpatient and outpatient practice helping us deliver the best possible care to our community, located . Join the St. Elizabeth team and enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package, a great place to live and work, and a very substantial referral base.
- Named 2022’s Top Hospital in Kentucky by US News and World Report
- Robust antimicrobial stewardship program involving Infectious Disease physicians, pharmacists, and infection control team working together to promote appropriate use of antimicrobials, reduce microbial resistance and improve patient outcomes
- Competitive call of 1:4 and schedule flexibility
- Competitive guaranteed salary plus productivity, no cap!
- Sign on Bonus & Relocation + Annual Incentive Bonus
- Personal concierge service to providers available M-F to support strong work-life balance
- CME/Generous benefits and retirement/Malpractice Coverage
- EPIC EMR
- Public student loan forgiveness (PSLF)
- Physician led administration
- State of the art facilities with full support of St. Elizabeth Healthcare, an award-winning system serving over 385K patients
- Local charm and hospitality of Northern Kentucky with all that Cincinnati offers just minutes away
Must be board certified or board eligible. Certification within six years after training.
St. Elizabeth Physicians is a multi-specialty physician group organization consisting of 451 physicians, 244 advanced practice providers and more than 2,200 non-provider associates. We are very proud of our culture around physician wellness and our high physician engagement and satisfaction scores. St. Elizabeth Physicians serves more than 364,000 patients in our more than 165 conveniently located practices in Kentucky, Indiana and Ohio. In partnership with St. Elizabeth Healthcare, we are transforming how care is delivered in our region.
We are a mission and values driven organization, focused on patient-centered care, accountability, community, innovation, teamwork and excellence. St. Elizabeth is a regional healthcare provider continually recognized as one of the nation’s best. Our mission is to ensure our patients receive comprehensive and compassionate care – anywhere. St. Elizabeth Physicians is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values the diversity of our associates.
Jennifer Clark, MBA, CPRP