Submit your name, email, and C.V. below to inquire about this position.
"*" indicates required fields
Board Certified/Board Eligible Rheumatologist wanted to join our growing, well-respected group, with the full support of our award-winning hospital system, St. Elizabeth Healthcare, in Crestviewhills, KY located minutes from Downtown Cincinnati and CVG International Airport. Join the St. Elizabeth team and enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package, a great place to live and work and a very substantial referral base. Relocation assistance is also available.
- Named 2022’s Top Hospital in Kentucky by US News and World Report
- Competitive guaranteed salary plus productivity, no cap!
- Flexible schedule
- Sign on Bonus & Relocation + Annual Incentive Bonus
- Personal concierge service to providers available M-F to support strong work-life balance
- CME/Generous benefits and retirement/Malpractice Coverage
- EPIC EMR
- Public student loan forgiveness (PSLF)
- Physician led administration
- State of the art facilities with full support of St. Elizabeth Healthcare, an award-winning system serving over 385K patients
- Local charm and hospitality of Northern Kentucky with all that Cincinnati offers just minutes away
Must be board certified or board eligible. Certification within six years after training.
St. Elizabeth Physicians is a multi-specialty physician group organization consisting of 451 physicians, 244 advanced practice providers and more than 2,200 non-provider associates. We are very proud of our culture around physician wellness and our high physician engagement and satisfaction scores. St. Elizabeth Physicians serves more than 364,000 patients in our more than 165 conveniently located practices in Kentucky, Indiana and Ohio. In partnership with St. Elizabeth Healthcare, we are transforming how care is delivered in our region.
We are a mission and values driven organization, focused on patient-centered care, accountability, community, innovation, teamwork and excellence. St. Elizabeth is a regional healthcare provider continually recognized as one of the nation’s best. We are also a proud member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network. This network provides access to proven protocols, eConsults and unparalleled experience. It supports our mission to ensure our patients receive comprehensive and compassionate care – anywhere. St. Elizabeth Physicians is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values the diversity of our associates.
Jennifer Clark, MBA, CPRP